Make the most of your home’s views
The clean lines of EnerLux’s Ultimate Sliding Patio Door deliver more glass area, providing you better views to the outdoors. This all fiberglass door, built with fiberglass frames, sashes, glazing stops and exterior trim, provides the ultimate in durability and energy efficiency. Each operable panel glides on precision bearing stainless steel rollers, creating a smooth and effortless operation while still achieving an excellent weather seal with positive compression on all four sides to reduce air and water infiltration. Choose between two handle styles and premium architectural finishes including oil rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, antique brass and black.
Door Configurations & Sizing Guidelines
|SLIDING PATIO DOORS ***||Min. Width||Max Width||Min. Height||Max Height|
|THINLINE PATIO DOORS ***||Min. Width||Max Width||Min. Height||Max Height|
*** Consult EnerLux Rep for doors exceeding stated maximums
For a printable PDF version of our Min-Max dimension, click here.
Patio Door Handle Options:
Signature Series: 9100 – With and without external lock and key access
Standard Series: 9700 Euro
- “Common Sky” From Studio Other Spaces Envelops This Art Museum Courtyard In Glass
- Small Changes Had A Dramatic Impact On This Designer’s Home
- Designer Friday: An aspire Exclusive Interview With Julie Paulino
- Vibrant Designs Juxtapose The Historic Bones Of This Early-20th-Century Retreat
- A Chicago Family Downsizes To A Charming Lakeside Community