These are the best windows ever! The installers, who install every major brand, spontaneously said the same thing multiple times. They put together a custom glass package to meet my local fire code regulations and to also just nearly completely wipe out noise problems at my home, that no other major manufacturer could or would come close to doing; the windows all work (!) seamlessly when installed square (unlike the other major brands that cost 2 or 3 times more with less quality); the air penetration is near-zero and the thermal properties are great; the frames and hardware are well built, and the Enerlux people were unbeleivably cooperative and supportive; Krystal is off-scale helpful and patient and responsive; she gets five stars just by herself! I did my whole house with Enerlux and would do it again in a heartbeat!
R.L. RIDER REMODELING
We have had a great experience working with Enerlux. Our first order was $40k worth of triple pane windows for a $175k reno and they did not disappoint. We just did an initial walk through for a 600k reno and we all smiled when the homeowner mentioned triple pane windows. In our business having a source that you can rely on for hi end products made in the USA is invaluable. Enerlux you are on the RLRider team!
We installed all EnerLux windows on our new build earlier this year. We worked closely with Mark, who was amazing to work with. He is patient, thoughtful and efficient - the service was beyond what we expected and imagined. He gave us suggestions that made our home even more energy efficient and even coordinated the delivery so the installation could be done prior to snowfall. Our builders also enjoyed working with Mark. The windows are also very high quality and installation went smoothly. We are really glad we picked Enerlux windows
After 20 years of remodeling and construction in the Lincoln area, I have installed and worked with the majority of window brands. When deciding what window to use for a new house, my family moved into. I stumbled across Enerlux. Boy am I glad that I did. Everyone in the company was a pleasure to work with and these windows are by far the best windows I have ever installed. The difference in noise and air quality in our home is massive. I have already referred them to numerous other people and will continue to share my experience. They are a small company with quality set as their number one goal. I look forward to working with them in the future. Also, a big shout out to Zach Birkel who did an amazing job working with on the sale from start to finish!
Great interactions with Enerlux, and so far appears to be a great product. Ordered triple pane windows for a near-passive-house new build. High quality frames and finishing, high NFRC performance. Delivery was straightforward and easy. No negative things to say, everything went smoothly.
We are in the process of building a new home in Illinois.I did much research and compared Enerlux with the major window MFG and these fiberglass won me over. Enerlux was great to work with and lead times were awesome. Our windows are now installed and look and operate amazing. I would recommend all builders to take a look at Enerlux.
My bathroom addition needed to appropriately colored windows to match the shower tile. I called Andersen and Marvin and many others - no one could provide what I needed. Internet search turned up Enerlux. Service is beyond fabulous, very reasonable price. Windows arrived securely packaged - I am thrilled and highly highly recommend them. Fabulous company with fabulous product and service.
Buying windows direct from the manufacturer requires finding someone to work with who will make recommendations and look after all the details for specifying the windows. Zach Birkel is that man. The Enerlux triple pane windows I had installed exceeded expectations in insulation and sound proofing.
We had a house fire in June 2022 and had Enerlux windows and sliding glass doors. We loved our windows so much we asked to have them replaced with the same Enerlux windows. The windows are easy to open and clean and look amazing. Quality of the windows is so much better than other windows we've seen or had in past homes. These windows keep the sound out and your air conditioning and heat in!! Would highly recommend getting Enerlux windows!! Zach has been a pleasure to work with as well in getting our replacement windows.
Highly recommend was unsure at first and a contractor recommended Pella but after research it seemed apparent the better product was Enerlux. I decided to go with Enerlux for lead time but am happy I did for several reasons. Energy efficiency. Fit and finish is great very well built! Great products overall
FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS
EnerLux Windows and Doors is a Midwest manufacturer of energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors that unite Energy and Luxury. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality, most cost-effective, energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors for the new construction and replacement market. By focusing on air-tight fiberglass windows and doors with high R-Value, solar tuned glass, we feel that we can help the internal and external environment one home at a time. Each window and door features the highest quality components, ensuring that our products will perform over the lifetime of your home.
When it comes to energy efficiency, fiberglass is the best product on the market. We produce some of the highest energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors for residential and lite commercial use and here are some reasons why.
- Fiberglass has minimal to no thermal conductivity, so there is no transfer of heat or cold through the fiberglass itself.
- Our casements and awnings have triple weather-stripping with continuous corner seals to provide an airtight and watertight perimeter
- Our glass thickness minimum is 3.99 mm with a 1” insulated glass unit. This allows more space between the panes to be filled with argon gas which is a key component to energy efficient windows
- Multi-point locking mechanism featuring up to 5 locks on larger windows to have a secure seal virtually eliminating air and water infiltration
- Variety of glass packages allowing for the best efficiency in any climate specified to your home
Our fiberglass window and door designs are all manufactured with durable, maintenance-free material and craftsmanship. Utilizing the best products on the market every step of the way, we are proud to say we have some of the highest energy efficient fiberglass windows on the market today.
- Fiberglass is 8 times stronger than vinyl and twice as strong as aluminum allowing for a 30% increase in the size of our windows
- Fiberglass has virtually no coefficient of thermal expansion, so it will not expand or contract with temperature fluctuation ensuring the window will stay rigid and stable without geometric deformation
- Zero moisture retention allows for the windows to be corrosion resistant
- Corners are chemically fused with our proprietary S2C Super Strength Adhesive Corner System creating stronger corners and tighter miters
- Roto Hardware – worldwide leading hardware in the fenestration industry with 100% powder coated or stainless steel on all exterior components for smooth performance, unsurpassed quality, and superior corrosion resistance
It’s one thing to have energy efficient fiberglass windows, but if they aren’t pleasing to the eye we have missed the point. EnerLux has spent countless hours perfecting our window profiles to bring a sleek modern look to your home that will make your neighbors jealous.
- 1.5” low profile picture window frame
- 2” casement, awning, and fixed casement window frame
- Flex Screen with BetterVue mesh is standard on all casement and awning windows to provide a seamless transtition between the window and the screen with no visible frame
- Custom colors allowing us to color match any interior and exterior paint or stain needed