FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS
EnerLux Windows and Doors is a Midwest manufacturer of energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors that unite Energy and Luxury. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality, most cost-effective, energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors for the new construction and replacement market. By focusing on air-tight fiberglass windows and doors with high R-Value, solar tuned glass, we feel that we can help the internal and external environment one home at a time. Each window and door features the highest quality components, ensuring that our products will perform over the lifetime of your home.
When it comes to energy efficiency, fiberglass is the best product on the market. We produce some of the highest energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors for residential and lite commercial use and here are some reasons why.
- Fiberglass has minimal to no thermal conductivity, so there is no transfer of heat or cold through the fiberglass itself.
- Our casements and awnings have triple weather-stripping with continuous corner seals to provide an airtight and watertight perimeter
- Our glass thickness minimum is 3.99 mm with a 1” insulated glass unit. This allows more space between the panes to be filled with argon gas which is a key component to energy efficient windows
- Multi-point locking mechanism featuring up to 5 locks on larger windows to have a secure seal virtually eliminating air and water infiltration
- Variety of glass packages allowing for the best efficiency in any climate specified to your home
Our fiberglass window and door designs are all manufactured with durable, maintenance-free material and craftsmanship. Utilizing the best products on the market every step of the way, we are proud to say we have some of the highest energy efficient fiberglass windows on the market today.
- Fiberglass is 8 times stronger than vinyl and twice as strong as aluminum allowing for a 30% increase in the size of our windows
- Fiberglass has virtually no coefficient of thermal expansion, so it will not expand or contract with temperature fluctuation ensuring the window will stay rigid and stable without geometric deformation
- Zero moisture retention allows for the windows to be corrosion resistant
- Corners are chemically fused with our proprietary S2C Super Strength Adhesive Corner System creating stronger corners and tighter miters
- Roto Hardware – worldwide leading hardware in the fenestration industry with 100% powder coated or stainless steel on all exterior components for smooth performance, unsurpassed quality, and superior corrosion resistance
It’s one thing to have energy efficient fiberglass windows, but if they aren’t pleasing to the eye we have missed the point. EnerLux has spent countless hours perfecting our window profiles to bring a sleek modern look to your home that will make your neighbors jealous.
- 1.5” low profile picture window frame
- 2” casement, awning, and fixed casement window frame
- Flex Screen with BetterVue mesh is standard on all casement and awning windows to provide a seamless transtition between the window and the screen with no visible frame
- Custom colors allowing us to color match any interior and exterior paint or stain needed